Learn BETTER 50% FASTER with 4D by TeleDevelopment
Maximize learning through dynamic interactive content and delivery reinforced through gamified e-learning modules and result-based coaching. Our training modules guarantee continuous support for self-development and learning.
In the past, Trainer Support was offered to address issues pertaining to employee performance and/or competencies like failing metrics attributed to Communication Skills etc. or offered as pertaining to the term Trainer support, to augment training services due to manpower needs . The 4D approach is a more holistic solution to these requirements as it offers not just the resolution but sustainability of the results.
Training Support Scope:
1. Communication Skills Improvement
2. KPI Improvement relating to Communication Skills
3. Trainer Augmentation to deliver the client's existing programs
4. Trainer Augmentation for all other skills - content revision and creation, work process documentation
Trainer competencies required:
1. Senior Trainer level with exposure to Operations and competencies related to Training, Auditing and Coaching, Work Documentation etc.
2. Senior Trainer level with competencies relating to other requirements set by the client.
4D Language Reinforcement
New hires need to learn fast and unlearn bad habits form previous companies and learn new ways to deliver quality service and reduce customer effort.
They also need to meet the global and company's standard of language proficiency in order to perform in their optimal level.
This program takes a different approach in helping near hires improve their English proficiency skills fast. In a boot-camp fashion participants will build their English skills through a series of group games, content-based modules and e-learning modules.
1. Learn and apply language concepts and principles while getting valuable information from a series of carefully selected subject of interest
2. Improve accent, fluency, vocabulary and sentence mastery through content based learning and interactive (gamified) discussions and assessments.
3. Meet or exceed the company's English proficiency standard.
4D Customer Service Training
Delivering Negative News
Does your representative struggle in expressing themselves with confidence when delivering bad news?
Are your representatives able to deliver negative news with ease?
Discussing negative news to a customer is part of the daily tasks of a CSR. This is a goal-oriented, scenario-based interactive training is designed to provide many opportunities for participants to practice handling difficult customers in difficult situations.
Dealing with Irate Customers
Do you suffer from communication apprehension when encountering a difficult customer?
Do you lack confidence when responding to angry or unhappy customers?
The test of service excellence is how responsive, proactive, effective and delightful a service representative is in terms of addressing the customer's needs and problems. This is a goal-oriented, scenario-based interactive training is designed to provide many opportunities for participants to practice handling difficult customers in difficult situations.
4D Foundation Skills Training
Do your frontlines experience miscommunication with American clients due to accent and/or language difference? Do your agents/CSRs have difficulties understanding some terms that your American clients are using? Do you representatives understand American culture and how to deal with them?
This program will enable participants to understand and develop effective English skills which are essential for all employees, whether in a BPO, call center or in any type of work environment. It provides practice on organization and structure, accent, grammar, and comprehension which are keys to sounding professional and effectively communicating with other people.
At the end of this training, participants are expected to:
1. Demonstrate the proper attitude in providing excellent customer service
2. Identify and apply acceptable vocal skills in interacting with customers
3. Use a neutral accent when speaking
4. Express yourself in English with considerable ease and in a clear and organized manner
5. Learn the different geographical and cultural facts about the US
6. Demonstrate excellent comprehension and customer interaction skills for a meaningful interaction with the customer
Talk to us today and find out how we can drive your business to new heights.